[HECnet] VMS question

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Aug 10 06:13:30 PDT 2015

I've way rusty on VMS, so I figured someone here can probably give me an
answer way faster than I can figure it out myself.

I brought SIGGE:: online two days ago. (VAX 7000-720). Started YCPIP
services as well. Now the disk is full. I'm guessing some logging
somewhere, as people are crazy about probing and poking. TELNET stopped
working, but I can log in fine from DECnet or LAT.
Can anyone tell me where logs go, and how to clean it up so I free some
disk.
Also, are there some known issue with the telnet server? If I telnet to
the machine, it's just constantly spewing out one character. Probably 0xff.