[HECnet] VMS question

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Mon Aug 10 08:37:52 PDT 2015

Am I right in thinking that the GS60e requires 3 phase at European
voltages whereas the GS60 can just about run from a 13 amp circuit?

There was the possibility of a GS60e going here at one time - I'd be
interested in what folks thought about whether it would be worth the
time and commitment to get it, run it. Unfortunately 3 phase would be a
problem for me here.

Regards, Mark.