[HECnet] RT-11 on a PDP-11/10

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Tue Aug 25 22:51:41 PDT 2015

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 11:43:38AM +0600, Oleg Safiullin wrote:

> I put an archive here:
> http://pdp-11.org.ru/~form/files/rt11test/tetris-em.zip It contains
> TETRIS which runs at least at 11/03-compatible CPU withoud EIS, and
> EIS emulator driver for RT-11 w/o device timeout support (I can ask
> for driver sources later).
>
> Also you can get patched version of TETRIS which runs under RTEM-11
> from CTAKAH/GUEST::TETRIS.SAV

Hi Oleg

This is the very TETRIS.SAV that Johnny (and bjarni and vol) are running
on the 11/10 and the same one that I successfully ran on my 11/73 with
RT-11 v5.3 (I think it was).

But I suffer memory loss here, what is that your patch does? I recall
that the terminal _input_ was fixed to work with VT52 mode terminals.
Anything else?

What are the memory requirements for running TETRIS.SAV?

Regards,
Pontus