[HECnet] Hi...

Hans Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Thu Aug 27 00:53:59 PDT 2015

Hi Mark,
HP still runs the hobbyist program. Register on the website, if you haven't got the url ‎then send a mail to John Egolf. I don't have that information on my phone right now...
HP keeps the rights for vax and axp vms and itanium vms until V8.4. V8.4-1H1 and onwards is VSI's turf‎.
Hans Vlems

  Origineel bericht