[HECnet] Maximum number of L2 routers?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Feb 28 11:46:28 PST 2015

On 2015-02-28 20:37, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:
Hello, list,

I'm trying to remember what is the maximum number of area routers allowed in a DECNET Phase IV ethernet segment. Anyone of you have that information at hand?

Not aware of a hard limit, but there is a configurable limit on the host. Trying to recall details, but right now I can only spot a maximum routers parameter, which would imply that there is no difference between L1 and L2 routers.