[HECnet] SC-40

Fred fcoffey at misernet.net
Thu Feb 12 09:39:10 PST 2015

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015, Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm wrote:

How did this diversion get injected into this discussion?

Fred, is this merely part of one of your signatures?

Yes.   I rotate .signature s occasionally and this one is currently in the rotation.   Kind-of like my BBS days with a .QWK mailer that would rotate signatures, although I do it now manually.

I'm tempted to change the subject line but really don't want this to keeping burrowing down the off-topic rabbit hole. :)

Fred

---
$ WRITE SYS$OUTPUT F$MESSAGE (2928)
%SYSTEM-W-FISH, my hovercraft is full of eels