[HECnet] Floor stand for DS20E

Hans Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Thu Feb 12 14:42:21 PST 2015

Is there such a thing as a floor stand?    IIRC there are side covers for the cabinet. You can turn the cd cd bay 90 degrees and put the cabinet on its narrow side. Which is how I use my Ds20E, sans covers and front though. The Ds25 has a front, same applies I think.
Hans

Verzonden vanaf mijn BlackBerry 10-smartphone.