[HECnet] SOLAR:: Mirror status update

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sat Feb 7 17:35:40 PST 2015

Just for the lulz, I made a captive account on CHIMPY:: called SLRFIND that uses Lynx to connect to the file search engine.

It works quite well actually.

Sampsa

On 8 Feb 2015, at 02:56, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

You're welcome.

I'll keep people posted on any additions to the mirror - if someone knows of other stuff that should be up there, let me know.

Also, SOLAR is running on an emulated Alpha - which at times seems to suffer from a massive drop in network performance - please let me know and I'll bounce the emulator + VM ASAP.

Sampsa