[HECnet] VAXhaven CDs now available on SOLAR::

Fri Feb 6 07:32:26 PST 2015

On Feb 6, 2015, at 7:40 AM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

On 30 Jan 2015, at 16:24, Paul Koning <Paul_Koning at Dell.com> wrote:

Now I have a collection of .zip files, plus a pair of .zoo files.   My Mac archiver seems to know about zoo files but it says they are malformed.   Does anyone know where a zoo extractor might be found?

I've got a zoo extractor.

Sampsa

Thanks.   In the meantime, I tracked one down on the net, by Martin Schoenert (   public domain   ) called unzoo.c.   Compiled and ran with no trouble at all.

	paul