[HECnet] Announcing TCP/IP for RSX-11M-PLUS

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 23:53:50 PST 2015

On 13/01/2015 23:40, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Well, it's been a long time project, but I'm happy to finally announce a
more public initial release of TCP/IP for RSX-11M-PLUS.

I forwarded your announcement to the DECtec list, I'm sure there are a good few there who would like to try it :)

Thanks for your hard work! I am hoping I'll get some old DEC hardware up and running now my life is a bit better straightened out, I'll be sure to rty it on my next PDP-11 emulator setup :)

--

Mark Benson