[HECnet] VAXhaven CDs now available on SOLAR::

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 03:41:20 PST 2015

http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~warren/DECUS/ is interesting as well, pulling down a copy.
I have backups of the decus zips - will push them over to you this weekend.

On 30 January 2015 at 11:38, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
--2015-01-30 11:37:24--   http://www.decuslib.com/zips/freewarev10.zip
Resolving www.decuslib.com (www.decuslib.com)... 24.187.213.28
Connecting to www.decuslib.com (www.decuslib.com)|24.187.213.28|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
2015-01-30 11:37:25 ERROR 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable.

WTF?