[HECnet] Number of nodes online a bit low?

Hans Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Mon Jan 26 10:09:01 PST 2015

The same here, we still say " twee-twintig" or "two-twenty" even    though we've been at 230V for quite some time.
Your calculation is correct, the old ratio was 220/380, which is now 230/400. The latter voltage and angle only between appropriate phases. I once put a VAX 8650 on an incorrectly wired outlet. Low voltage and fans turning the other way around...

Verzonden vanaf mijn BlackBerry 10-smartphone.
   Origineel bericht