[HECnet] Number of nodes online a bit low?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Jan 25 15:27:58 PST 2015

On 2015-01-25 22:06, John Wilson wrote:
From: Steve Davidson <steve at davidson.net>

Is your "lab" in your dining room?

That's where all the 20A outlets are!   (For hot plates etc. I guess, but
also good for soldering irons and twist-lock adapters within reason.)

What? Don't all houses have lots of 3-phase 16A 410V? :-)
(OK, so I did pick mine with a twisted mind, but sadly I then moved to another country and all my computers in Sweden are just sitting there powered off..)