[HECnet] Number of nodes online a bit low?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sun Jan 25 13:52:18 PST 2015

Yeah, if anyone has any spare VT180s or VT340s, I'll take those too.

Or DEC Rainbows.

sampsa

On 25 Jan 2015, at 22:31, Robert Jarratt <robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com> wrote:
The VAX780 node in area 5 is my own SIMH instance running on a Raspberry Pi, with the area router being my user mode router that is running on a small server I always keep running. Other nodes will only pop up from time to time, but the Raspberry Pi uses so little power that of course I can keep it running permanently.

I agree though, there is always that trepidation when powering something on. Now, if you no longer want that DECstation 5000/240 you only have to let me know   . J

Regards

Rob