[HECnet] Number of nodes online a bit low?

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 12:39:51 PST 2015

Hi Stuart - I'm not worried about hanging on to them as long as they go to someone in the end. I'd be very surprised if you couldn't patch at least one together but at the moment my head and dining room aren't up for the challenge.

Mark.

On 25 January 2015 at 20:37, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 01/25/2015 01:13 PM, John Wilson wrote:
>> I could not find sufficient space for such a large object anywhere =
>> reasonable.
>
> Yeah that's the part that's just line noise.   What are you sitting on
> right now?   Couldn't it be a PDP-11 instead?   And do you sleep lying
> down?   That space could be put to better use.

   I like the way you think, John. B-)

> John Wilson (whose dining room has an 11/34a and an 11/93 in it, kitchen
> has two RK05s, living room has a BA23 with a Mentec CPU, etc. etc. etc.)

   Excellent.

Dave McGuire, AK4HZ/3