[HECnet] Number of nodes online a bit low?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sun Jan 25 11:32:28 PST 2015

Civilised? They invented   the freaking alphabet 30 km north of my apartment.

The current population just tends towards the trigger-happy and sectarian but it's pretty normal here, aside from the fucking power cuts.

But I love it here - I can go diving in the summer and going skiing tomorrow.

Besides, where else can I can get a top floor apartment in a good area with a view of the mountains AND the sea for these kinds of prices?

Also, the REALLY good food is like 70% cheaper than London/Paris/Dubai/HK etc..

I think I'll keep Beirut, buy a UPS if when I get non-laptop computers.

Sampsa