[HECnet] Software product libraries?

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 07:51:27 PST 2015

I've had to send via Mutt. At the moment when I try and send using chrome and gmail, chrome crashes when I attempt to pick a file in the file dialog.

Rubbish. Back to the command line...

Mark.

On 26 January 2015 at 15:36, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
Send me your SSH key to sampsa at mac.com, I'll create an upload account for you.

sampsa

On 26 Jan 2015, at 17:34, Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk> wrote:

I can get all my stuff over to you now that I have a decent uplink speed.