[HECnet] SSH test

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 10:27:57 PST 2015

Thanks. I didn't think it was the co-located server I was using but clearly it was!

On 20 January 2015 at 17:07, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- <system at tmesis.com> wrote:
Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk> writes:

>Could someone please try and ssh to port 12622 on hecnet.eu
>
>I'm having trouble with my Mikrotik setup and just want to see whether the
>issue is at the other end that I'm testing from (I doubt it but would like
>to rule it out).

I got there.   It's requesting username/password which I do not have but it
did everything else ssh should do in its initial handshake.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker      VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG