[HECnet] VMS FTP server?

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 01:32:53 PST 2015

It's worth noting that the Multinet FTP package is substantially different to the HP version - from both a client and server perspective.

On 8 January 2015 at 09:22, Hans Vlems <hvlems at zonnet.nl> wrote:
Johnny,
Just finished reading the ftp discussion and cannot figure whether you' ve found a VMS ftp server...
I can offer two, one on axp (real iron) the other is a simple vax. VMS 8.3 and 6.1, both run DEC's tcpip/ ucx product.
Hans

Verzonden vanaf mijn BlackBerry 10-smartphone.
   Origineel bericht