[HECnet] Hecnet Peering

Tim Sneddon tim at sneddon.id.au
Fri Jan 2 08:32:08 PST 2015

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 12:11 AM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:
I just checked some more. I can reach BENDER:: (12,2), so based on that, HUB:: would appear to run correctly.
(HUB:: is supposedly my next hop going to BENDER::)

BENDER:: seems to be running Phase V (I suspect), as I can't really speak NICE to it, but PHONE worked fine.

You are correct, BENDER:: is Phase V.

Not sure what the problem going to area 22 would be then...

Sometimes I have noticed dodgy routing.   For a while there was a node on the network advertising bad routes to the 12 network.   I think it was a Linux box doing it.   I never figured out what was doing it as by the time I got home and started looking at it, everything seemed to work just fine :-)

Regards, Tim.