[HECnet] Mail gateway?

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Wed Mar 25 19:59:41 PDT 2015

Yes I agree mailman would be simpler.

  I can set up an unlimited number of GNU mailman lists on sonic.net, but
the problem is convincing people to use it instead of the other one.   I
suppose we could always subscribe it to Johnny's list - that way it'd at
least serve as an archive.

As for the wiki, if I build it (i.e. set it up and host it), will you come?
:)

  Will I read it ?   Sure...   Will I write for it?   Maybe :-)     Seriously -
it depends on how much time I have.   Of course you can always try to convice
others to write for it too - it'd be great to have notes about configuring
the various operating systems and installing DECnet, for example.

Bob