[HECnet] SG1 connectivity

Jordi Guillaumes Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Wed Mar 18 16:24:08 PDT 2015

El 19/03/15 a les 00:07, Ian McLaughlin ha escrit:
I try to take my VAXen on vacation with us in our hotel room, but my wife objects.

Sent from my iPhone
I'm not sure the hotel administrator would be very happy in case you plug in some 780's :)

Enjoy your vacation. I'm using the bridge as a backup, so I'm fine. I simply wasn't completely sure the problem wasn't in my side of things. Until two weeks ago I was trying to hook into SG1 simultaneously from two of my machines, one of those was not configured as a router. As you can imagine, it didn't go very well ;)