[HECnet] Config tool

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Mar 11 16:20:30 PDT 2015

  Maybe it's hitting two different DNS servers, one of which still has
the old A record data.   Cory, you did bump the SOA serial number, yes?

                            -Dave

On 03/11/2015 06:30 PM, Brian Hechinger wrote:
It is now? Something isn't right then. The script would only trigger if DNS reported differently. You might want to look into that.

If you are truly static now tell me what IP I should be using and I'll set you to that.

-brian