[HECnet] Config tool

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue Mar 10 08:00:39 PDT 2015

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 10, 2015, at 10:32, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

Done, however:

Error reloading router: dev.gimme-sympathy.org :: No SNMP response received before timeout

Expected, DNS wasn't updated yet.

2851 is a sweet little box. Got one myself. Unless you need to push more than 112Mbit through it, then it   s not so great.

Yeah! Much nicer than the 1841! I also have a modem and DSPs for it.

It   ll run CME though so you can use it to run cisco phones. I need to finish getting that setup myself.

Gotta find my CME tarballs now!

-brian