[HECnet] DEC Legacy 2015, Windermere UK, April 11/12th is just around the corner!

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 8 10:34:26 PDT 2015

Happy to add information, I   ll reply separately, but yes it does run under Windows, Linux/Debian and FreeBSD. Paul Koning is, I think, on this list, so he can tell you about his Python router.

Regards

Rob

From: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE [mailto:owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE] On Behalf Of Mark Wickens   Sent: 08 March 2015 12:47   To: hecnet at Update.UU.SE   Subject: Re: [HECnet] DEC Legacy 2015, Windermere UK, April 11/12th is just around the corner!

Hi Rob

Maybe you can add some info on your router at some point in the presentation?

BTW I meant to ask does it work under Windows?
I don't know about the python version - can you give me any more details please?

I've update the Alpha/MIPS section

Thanks, Mark.