No subject

Tue Mar 31 11:32:25 PDT 2015

Mode and or duplex incompatibilities.

This can't be the problem in this case. I'm running both nodes inside
the same VM (VirtualBox), so they share the same NIC.

I have replaced the file copy by a screen copy:

NFT TI:=SNAKE::LB:[1,2]EXECUTIVE.HLP
(EXECUTIVE.HLP is 259. blocks)

and I can see random freezes.

A successful, uninterrupted transfer takes 7 seconds.

It hangs almost every time I write to disk:

NFT FOO=SNAKE::LB:[1,2]EXECUTIVE.HLP

I suppose virtualization needs some extra caution. I have to browse
simh at trailing-edge archive for what have been said about VirtualBox.

--
Johnny Billquist || "I'm on a bus
email: bqt at softjar.se || Reading murder books