No subject

Tue Mar 31 11:32:25 PDT 2015

-Mark

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 11:43 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

Sorry about the OT-ness.   It's likely people here have lots and lots and
lots of sendmail experience. ;)

I'm trying to get 4.3BSD's sendmail to relay all email through my edge
mail
server...I'm not quite finding out /how/ exactly to do that.

Anyone have experience with sendmail this old?   I'm currently trying to
build Tahoe's sendmail to help incase I can't get this figured out.

(Eventually I will have 4.3BSD, a PDP-11 OS, TOPS-20, an IBM Mainframe
OS,
and NT 4 all communicating with eachother via email! :D)

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff