No subject

Tue Mar 31 11:32:25 PDT 2015

Using CTERM:

.set /host=marley

NCT -- Connection aborted, CTERM protocol error - please submit an SPR
NCT -- Control returned to node "MIM     "

Using the RSX RTERM:

.rmt marley

RMT -- Remote Host incompatibility error

Using the RSTS/E RTERM:

>rrs marley
MIM::RRS -- Protocol not supported by remote node MARLEY::

MIM::RRS -- Control returned to node MIM::

Using the TOPS-20 RTERM:

.host marley
MARLEY TOPS-10 MONITOR 15:05:06 TTY4 system 3600
Connected to Node 1.13
Please LOGIN

.