No subject

Tue Mar 31 11:32:25 PDT 2015

------Origineel bericht------
Van: sampsa at mac.com
Afzender: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Aan: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Beantwoorden: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Onderwerp: [HECnet] Auto-booting a MicroVAX 3400
Verzonden: 13 december 2012 21:48

I've just been donated (by Saku Setala) a pair of MicroVAX 3400s.

One of them is set up as a satellite node and boots fine off ESA0 - however, I can't figure out what I need to do to make it automatically boot when powered on   - anyone know what switch / console command I need to give to make this happen?

At the moment it starts up to the >>> prompt and if I type boot, it boots happily. I'm just trying to get it to autoboot instead.

sampsa

.