No subject

Tue Mar 31 11:32:25 PDT 2015

Circuit TCP-0-51, Adjacent node = 5.10 (MICRO1)

  In this case it was node 51.10 but it's not unique to that machine - I've
seen the same problem from time to time on the other links as well.

  It's always a transient problem; the link comes back up on its own in a
minute or so.   It seems to come in "clusters" - I'll get a whole bunch of
these errors logged one afternoon, and then everything will be stable for a
day. It's not always an "unexpected packet type" error; sometimes it'll just
be a "listener receive timeout" instead.

  Given that Multinet uses UDP it almost looks like UDP packets are getting
lost or trashed sporadically.

  So many people are running Multinet links now - does anybody else have
this problem?   Has anybody figured out the cause or a fix?

Bob