No subject

Tue Mar 31 11:32:25 PDT 2015

Main benefit: If the line(s) to my server are down, Google's servers store my mail for me until the next fetchmail run.

Sampsa

On 5 Aug 2010, at 21:23, Joe Ferraro wrote:
As much as I can't stand Big Brother -- eh hem -- Google... if you're not talking a hobbyist solution, its just downright difficult to beat their imap / pop3 / web email solution -- especially when blasted SPAM is considered.

If you have trouble with the fact that google aggressively analyzes, stores and sells your data trends -- you might want to look at `exim` for linux.

Joe