[HECnet] BP2 v2.7 tape read

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri May 1 18:01:25 PDT 2015

  I've read my BP2 v2.7 tape.  I did it on a UNIX system using Johnny's
tape tools, and I have it a a .TPC file.

  The tape read cleanly, but again I do not know where this came
from...it has a handwritten label indicating that it's BP2 v2.7, but it
may have actually been written from the corrupted tape image in the
trailing-edge archive.  That archive has been around for long enough for
this to be a concern.

  Is there anyone hanging out tonight who would like to assist me in
testing this?