[HECnet] ULTRIX 4.5 and DECnet ULTRIX 4.5

Mark G Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Tue May 19 06:44:23 PDT 2015

Hi Mark W, Steve,

I would love to get Ultrix 4.5 running on a MicroVAX here, if it's supported
on any of my qbus CPUs.  Hopefully my 3500 - KA650-AA

Does anyone on the list know how to create install bootable tapes from
the tape images on Mark's site with dd, or does anyone have v4.5 ISOs?
I've got a SCSI CDROM and a DLT8000 drive working with the system here.

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com), KC3DRE