[HECnet] RE: [DECtec] It's oh so quiet...

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 14 11:13:56 PST 2015

Indeed. I haven't been up to that much just lately, been doing other stuff.
But I keep coming back to my failed H7864 PSU (from an rtVAX 1000), trying
to find the fault. Right now I have a little DEC Venturis PC onto which I am
just installing Windows NT 3.1 as I type. It isn't VAX or any kind of PDP,
but it is still a DEC machine!

Regards

Rob

Tandy
> Model 102 to the internet. It's effectively a serial->tcp/ip converter.
Very cool
> and 10 quid delivered off eBay.
>
> I also created a character map for the Tandy 100/102/200 with a view to
using
> it to convert Tandy-format files to Unicode, so I can write my
Retrochallenge