[HECnet] Announcing TCP/IP for RSX-11M-PLUS

Mark Matlock mark at matlockfamily.com
Tue Oct 20 19:48:42 PDT 2015

Johnny,
     Again thanks for your efforts on BQTCP/IP.!!!

      I do have one minor request. Could you supply a compiled task image for PCL?
 I've been try to install PDP-11C on my 11/83 but the only .TPC tape that is not corrupted is V1.1 and although I have installed it on Simh, my 11/83 needs a .tap tape not .tpc and I have been trying to convert with TPC, but I don't have it done yet.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mark