[HECnet] Connectivity via BT Infinity

Mark Darvill mark.darvill at mac.com
Tue Sep 1 03:56:33 PDT 2015

No I replaced the Hub 5 with a Cisco 1941 with an 1841 and Decbrouter90 behind it due to the relatively complex setup I have here. The Decbrouter90 handles the GRE tunnels as there is a bug with having GRE on a Cisco router that also has NAT enabled.

You could setup a Decbrouter90 behind the Hub 5 i guess. You can get a DECbrouter for not a lot on Ebay but remember you will also need a PSU for it as well.

You could also use a Cisco emulator under linux.

If you go that route then I can certainly help with configs etc.

Mark