[HECnet] Installing DECnet netkit to RSX-11M Plus 4.6

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:19:49 PDT 2015

I have built and SYSGEN'd a fresh system in a SimH instance of RSX-11M
Plus 4.6 and am trying to install DECnet and NETGEN it. I am struggling
with the tape image I have though.

I have the 'decnet11mp46-netkit.tap' image from bitsavers. I have
mounted it but when I try to copy the PREGEN.CMD file (following Matt
Burke's guide here http://9track.net/pdp11/decnet4_netgen) it says it's
not there.

I am unfortunately not well enough voiced in RSX-11M to probe further
from here to find out what's going on. Anyone got any clues or ideas?

--

Mark @ DECtec.info
twitter.com/DECtecInfo