[HECnet] Installing DECnet netkit to RSX-11M Plus 4.6

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 14:38:48 PDT 2015

On 04/09/2015 22:09, Mark Matlock wrote:
> Mark,
>     If you are using the bootable RSX11M+ V4.6 disk image from bit
> savers, look in directory [137,10] There should be a NETGET.CMD file
> there with everything you need to bring up a non-routing DECnet node
> under RSX11M+.
>
>     Also, in [246,200] is F77 V5.4 ready to install.

I'm not using that image, no. I have built and SYSGEN'd a fresh system
from the 4.6 BRU tape image (also on Bitsavers).

Would that script allow me to install the netkit from that disk image to
my main system disk? Forgive my ignorance, I'm used to OpenVMS :P

--

Mark @ DECtec.info
twitter.com/DECtecInfo