[HECnet] HECnet .HLP library for OpenVMS

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon Sep 7 13:31:46 PDT 2015

I'm aware of this, and would be happy to write a script or two to convert the source material to something that'll work on other systems as well.

I might even try to upload all this into a Wiki if there's interest (closed Wiki for HECnet members only :), of course)..

But as a start, a nice VMS HELP file is something rather than nothing, right?

PS: If I do set up the Wiki, we could modify the software on madame to allow people to click on a node name and get the Wiki entry from that route.

I just have this feeling that's there's lots of cool stuff to discover on HECnet and it'd be great to document it all - of course nobody is forced to participate if they don't feel like it.

sampsa