[HECnet] HECnet .HLP library for OpenVMS

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Sep 8 08:59:22 PDT 2015

Another side benefit of the Wiki of course is that we can put a bunch of other "HOWTO"-type material, history of the network, people can have their own entries (i.e. who is this HILANT::SAMPSA guy)..

My hosting provider provides it for free with a one click install and does automatic updates whenever a new version is released etc..

Of course if someone else wants to host it they're welcome to do so, just saying that I have this facility.

PS: MediaWiki needs a  logo and I'm having a graphic designer buddy work of an ASCII logo of the word HECnet in about a 70x15 character size to be displayed on text terminals - if everybody agrees, we can turn that into a PNG etc and use it for various things such as the Wiki.

Sampsa