[HECnet] HECnet .HLP library for OpenVMS

Peter Jackson JACKSON_PN at POBOX.COM
Wed Sep 9 08:12:26 PDT 2015

For a known standard form of markup, I suggest looking at YAML, which is
stable and has libraries implemented in a number of languages.

See HTTP://YAML.ORG

I think it is very important to make the barrier to authors as low as
possible and YAML strikes me as meeting this requirement.

Pute.