[HECnet] VMS IA64 8.4 .ISO image?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Sep 11 13:18:26 PDT 2015

On 09/11/2015 10:32 AM, Sampsa Laine wrote:
> I just tried to burn my 8.4 ISO image for IA64, and the file is
> corrupt.
>
> Does anybody happen to have a copy of this?

  I have what I believe to be three images of this, I don't know if
they're different.  I've put them up for you at the URL below.  Please
let me know when you have them so I can remove them from the server.

  I have good outbound bandwidth, but it's getting hit hard, so I
don't know what your transfer rates will be like.

  http://www.neurotica.com/misc/vms/