[HECnet] I'm back

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 15:14:37 PDT 2016

I'm still attempting to get a public cluster up and running for VAX and
Alpha OpenVMS, but it's taking some time. I'm struggling with multinet,
ssh, smtp and AlphaVM at the moment.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey. I have a million and one other things on the
go, and this isn't particularly high up the priority list currently.

I should have a date fixed for DEC Legacy 2016 shortly, sometime in October
this year.

Cheers, Mark