[HECnet] I'm back

Fred fcoffey at misernet.net
Mon Apr 18 05:37:54 PDT 2016

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016, Sampsa Laine wrote:

[silly disclaimer chopped]

> Two lines of content and this HUGE disclaimer. Love it.
>
> I?m kidding btw :)

I was going to say the same thing.  I know he has no control over it (it's
the company he works for) but I got a good morning chuckle out of it
myself.  I am neutral on lawyers but I think it would be novel for the
silliness of those disclaimers to be tested in court.   Or maybe not. ;)

This is why I fight tooth and nail at any place that is small enough where
I can convince the powers-that-be(tm) to NOT put these silly things on
their email.

Fred