[HECnet] Layered products for OpenVMS

Fred fcoffey at misernet.net
Wed Aug 3 10:31:30 PDT 2016

Afternoon all ...

Is there a VMS layered product repository available on HECNET ?

There was some discussion on c.o.v. about LSEDIT, and I'd to play around
with that.  I emailed the OpenVMS Customer Lab about getting FTP access to
layered products as a hobbyist, but they say since OpenVMS 8.3 is EOL,
they won't provide the link.  I did not think layered products were
version specific?  I suppose I could upgrade my DS10 to a more recent
version, but that seems like a lot just to play with a layered product.

Fred

---
$ WRITE SYS$OUTPUT F$MESSAGE (2928)
%SYSTEM-W-FISH, my hovercraft is full of eels