[HECnet] Cobol-81 V3.1 for RSX

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Aug 26 05:14:43 PDT 2016

Hi. Have anyone managed to successfully install C81 V3.1 under RSX?
I decided to try and give it a go last night, and failed. The tape reads
ok, but there still seem to be a broken C81BLD.OLB in there.
This with the tape fetched from trailing-edge. Anyone have some other
copy, or who actually successfully did an installation from it?