[HECnet] VAXELN Router on HECnet

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 8 13:57:48 PST 2016

I don't know about "formal", but a Pi could easily be a small DECnet router running something like my little user mode router. It could deal with routing between a remote bridge and a LAN with a single NIC.

However, I have always known my implementation is a bit naïve, and now I *think* I am seeing it dropping incoming packets due to some slowness which is exposing that naivety. So don't expect great performance yet... I am contemplating some re-work.

Regards

Rob