[HECnet] OT Cisco question

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Tue Feb 9 11:22:39 PST 2016

Not so here. The gigabit internet war is starting in the US. Google is putting their Fiber offering in Atlanta (although not where I live, boo!!) and AT&T/Comcast are fighting back.

It’s just a matter of time until I have gigabit internet. The 2851 totally won’t be able to handle that.

Hell, the 7301 would have a hard time keeping up. :)

-brian