[HECnet] VMS networking

Bill Cunningham billcun at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 10 15:46:16 PST 2016

$!
$ LICENSE REGISTER DVNETEND -
/ISSUER=DEC -
/AUTHORIZATION=HOBBYIST-VA-KEY12522-151026 -
/PRODUCER=DEC -
/UNITS=0 -
/TERMINATION_DATE=26-NOV-2016 -
/ACTIVITY=CONSTANT=100 -
/CHECKSUM=2-GOND-EILF-ILBP-DJDK
$!
$ LICENSE DISABLE DVNETEND/LOG/PRODUCER=DEC/ALL
$ LICENSE UNLOAD  DVNETEND/LOG/PRODUCER=DEC
$ LICENSE ENABLE  DVNETEND/LOG/PRODUCER=DEC/AUTH=HOBBYIST-VA-KEY12522-151026
$ LICENSE LOAD    DVNETEND/LOG/PRODUCER=DEC
$ ENDIF
$ !

I have the above. When things are installed I usually an N to installing any PAKs. Cause I always could later. How would I use this part of the hobbyist license?