[HECnet] VMS, linux and Hec/DEC net

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 11 10:59:07 PST 2016

I tried to get DECnet for Linux to work quite some time ago, but I couldn't
work out how to make it work, and in the end I gave up. It was one of the
reasons why I decided to write my own simple one that would run on pretty
much anything. I suppose it might be nice to mess around in a kernel, not
done that before, but I am not ready to say that I would try.

Regards

Rob